Registration & Credentials
2017 Registration Fees & Deadlines
The National Stationery Show is open to the trade only. (See required credentials below.) Registration is FREE for qualified buyers. Last day to upload your credentials online, and avoid having to bring them on-site, is May 3rd. Advance, online registration will close at 11:59pm on Saturday, May 20. Please register on-site after this date.
BY MAY 20th ON-SITE
Qualified members of the trade FREE $60
Suppliers to the trade and non-exhibiting manufacturers or artists $900 $900
To register on-site May 21-24, please visit any NSS registration terminal at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Please note that qualified, first-time attendees will be charged a $60 registration fee on-site. Industry suppliers and non-exhibiting manufacturers will be charged $900.
If you registered prior to May 20, you may update your registration and add seminars through the Registration Resource Center.
Please note: Only major credit cards are accepted for payment of on-site registration fees. Cash will not be accepted.
To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
Valid email address for each attendee is required. By registering for the show you agree to receive updates and information from Show Management regarding the National Stationery Show. You may change your email preferences at any time.
Please provide TWO forms of company and ONE form of employee identification. (Please note that acceptable employee identification must be provided for each registrant.) We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity
- Store/commercial lease indicating type of business
- Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines you currently sell.
- Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory (if no website available)
- Interior designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association (if no website available)
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.