The general service contractor for NSS 2017 is Freeman. Access the Set-Up Manual here.
NSS EXHIBITOR CONSOLE
The Exhibitor Console is your one-stop shop to:
- Maintain your *online and print directory listings – Print directory deadline: March 22, 2017
- Access Connect™, your new planning tool
- Send messages to buyers in advance of the show in Connect™
- Schedule appointments with buyers in Connect™
- View your attendee matches in Connect™
- Search the registered buyer database for buyers you want to see at the show in Connect™
- Access your free custom booth promotion widget for your website or blog
- Purchase marketing opportunities and sponsorships including digital and print
- Order lead retrieval
- Order badges
- Access the set-up manual
*Exhibitors will login to the Exhibitor Console to update their comprehensive online directory listings, complete with company description, logo, product images, show specials and more. Look for your latest issue of Up to the Minute for new tips on how to maximize your exposure using the Exhibitor Console features.
Create a press kit with information about your company and your new products as a tool for editors to use. If you don’t know what to include in a press kit, we offer some “Press Kit Basics” with tips & tools you can use to get started. Here are press kit basics for you to review, and read here for helpful tips on writing a press release: “Polish Your Press Release Writing Skills.”
NEW EXHIBITOR RESOURCES
Get the inside scoop on how your fellow exhibitors designed and created their single booth displays to create a unique, branded and inviting look without breaking the bank.