Stationery retailers are looking for range and diversity of paper and lifestyle products. From letterpress and handmade greeting cards, to personalized products and lifestyle gifts, there’s only one opportunity each year to be before this most important, focused audience. NSS is it.
Want to receive information about exhibiting at the NSS? Fill out this quick form and we’ll get back to you.
WHO WILL YOU SEE AT NSS?
NSS attracts buyers worldwide at a convenient time of year for them to travel to the U.S. You’ll meet buyers from 48 states, plus D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam, as well as from 55 other countries. International attendance increased by 3% alone in 2015., and nearly another 2% in 2016.
Business Types in Attendance:
NSS attracts a diverse global attendance of 10,000 industry professionals from stationery, card and gift shops; bookstores; bridal shops; party stores; department, chain and specialty stores; large chains and “big box” mass retailers; online retailers and mail order catalogs; as well as special event planners, corporate marketers, importers, distributors and manufacturers’ representatives.
Buyers are looking for the best classic and trending products in:
Social Stationery. Greeting Cards. Invitations, Announcements. Calendars, Desk Accessories,Diaries, Journals,Gift Wrap, Bags, Bows, Boxed Cards, Wedding/Bridal Products, Letterpress, Seasonal/Holiday Products, Packaging, Party Supplies/Décor, Candles, Decorative Objects, Personalized Products, General/Lifestyle Gifts, Books, Printing, Customized Products, Handmade
KEY SECTIONS BRING THE RIGHT BUYERS AND SELLERS TOGETHER
Adjacent to the “core” of the Show that presents a majority of well-established companies across all product categories, there are two distinct sections that offer targeted exposure to the right buyers:
Home to an eclectic variety of emerging businesses — five years and younger — #fresh is where attendees find the newest faces in the industry. This juried section, full of original, creative products is where buyers meet tomorrow’s star players. Now in its 4th year, #fresh features approximately 100 companies.
Criteria for consideration:
- Product must be original, creative and authentic, with an emphasis on design and packaging (as perceived by the selection committee).
- Must be able to supply a booth photo from a previous exhibition, or barring that, a rendering of your NSS exhibit display.
- Company can only have been in business a maximum of five years.
- Company cannot have exhibited in the NSS for more than four years.
To apply for #fresh, indicate your interest on the NSS Exhibitor Application.
The Supply Side
This B2B section services NSS exhibitors and attending product development and design professionals in the stationery, gift and other creative industries. It features production equiptment, services and supplies including die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, holography, lamination, packaging, converters, paper, printing, thermography, production machinery, envelopes, display/ fixture systems and more.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM EXHIBITING?
At the NSS, you will:
- Build awareness of your brand
- Generate leads
- Write orders
- Make new customer contacts and reconnect with former customers
- Network with manufacturers’ representatives from across the U.S.
- Meet international distributors from around the world
- Launch new products before important consumer and trade press
Buyers wouldn’t miss the NSS. When they attend, they buy.
- 8 times out of 10, purchase decisions are made based on having seen a product at the NSS.
- The average buyer spent more than $78,000 at the 2015 NSS.
- 96% of exhibitors generated leads as a result of exhibiting at the 2015 NSS.
- 88% of exhibitors wrote orders at the 2015 NSS.
- 75% of attendees consider NSS a must-attend annual event.
- 72% of buyers say the NSS influences their purchase decisions more than any other show or resource.
- 62% of buyers place orders with new exhibitors.
Exhibit space can be booked as a single booth or in multiples (i.e., 10’x10′, 10’x20′). Standard package rate is $33.65 per square foot. Booth package schematics will be available in the Fall.
Agents are available to help exhibitors outside the U.S. secure a booth at NSS. See our list of agents here.