Registration Fees & Deadlines
Get updates for the 2020 National Stationery Show!
The National Stationery Show is open to the trade only. (See required credentials below.) Registration is FREE for qualified buyers. Advance, online registration will close at 11:59 pm on Saturday, October 17. After October 09, you must bring your credentials on-site with you. Fees may also apply once advance registration closes . You may also register on-site.
First-time Qualified members of the trade: FREE for all qualified buyers.
Suppliers to the trade and non-exhibiting manufacturers or artists*: $400
To register on-site, please visit any NSS registration counter at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Please note that qualified, first-time attendees registration on-site is FREE. Industry suppliers and non-exhibiting manufacturers will be charged $400.
Customers can log into the Registration Resource Center at any time to update their registration and add seminars including when the show is occurring, there is no deadline.
Please note: Only major credit cards are accepted for payment of on-site registration fees. Cash will not be accepted.
To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
A valid email address for each attendee is required. By registering for the show you agree to receive updates and information from Show Management regarding the National Stationery Show. You may change your email preferences at any time.
Please provide TWO forms of company and ONE form of employee identification. (Please note that acceptable employee identification must be provided for each registrant.) We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity
- Store/commercial lease indicating type of business
- Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines you currently sell.
- Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory (if no website available)
- Interior designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association (if no website available)
New Business ONLY:
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
- Copy of canceled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at The National Stationery Show may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and The National Stationery Show will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.