What credentials are necessary to demonstrate my affiliation with the trade?
Please submit TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity
- Store/commercial lease indicating type of business
- Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line) should provide a list of lines you currently sell
- Wholesalers, importers and exporters should provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc., that show product selection and inventory (if no website available)
- Interior Designers must provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association (if no website available)
New Businesses only:
A Letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only). Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes ONE of the following for each registrant to verify employment with the company:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or paycheck stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employees and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employees name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN numbers.