We’re pleased to work with media representatives – before, during and after the National Stationery Show – providing information to meet your editorial needs and deadlines.
Press Information and Images
When you need additional information, an opportunity to interview spokespeople or images that will help you tell a more inspiring story, please contact:
The Write Concept
Onsite Press Center
We maintain a fully-staffed Press Center during the NSS and look forward to welcoming you there. This is where you will receive your badge, pick up exhibitor press kits, grab a refreshment, arrange interviews, check emails and more.
A press badge will also provide access to SURTEX® and ICFF®.
To ensure valid press coverage and representation on the exhibit floor, media representatives need current, official credentials as outlined below to qualify for an editorial or advertising press badge at the National Stationery Show.
- Business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an approved media outlet) AND one of the following:
- The mastpage from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed OR
- A copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
Who qualifies for a press badge?
- Editors, television and radio producers, and print/broadcast reporters from approved media outlets (editorial badges)
Publishing, advertising, and sales representatives from approved media outlets (advertising badges)
Who does NOT qualify for a press badge?
- Public relations representatives
- Marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers and television stations
- Writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters
- Family members of legitimate media
- Freelance Writers & Photographers – if on assignment, we ask that you present a letter from an approved publication. If not on assignment, provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
- Electronic Media Reps & Website Editors – must present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of circulation
- Book authors – will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Public Relations – if clients are confirmed participants in the tradeshow, you may register as “exhibitor personnel”. A business card and proof of client relationship with exhibiting manufacturer required. Alternatively, Public Relations representatives may register on-site for the tradeshow as a “trade guest” with payment of any necessary fees.
Please do not bring friends or relatives to the Press Center. Emerald Expositions reserves the right to refuse anyone a press badge. Please contact Dianna Smoljan if you have questions about Emerald Expositions requirements, or if you wish to confirm that your credentials are acceptable in advance of a show.