These guidelines promote professionalism and enhance the enjoyment of all who exhibit and attend the NSS. We thank you for upholding these standards of excellence.
- This show is for the trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional trade affiliation to be admitted.
- Permission must be granted by the exhibitor before taking any photographs.
- Buyers, for convenience and savings, please register in advance. Registration for qualified buyers is FREE through 11:59pm on May 20. Onsite, the registration fee for first-time qualified buyers is $60. Only major credit cards are accepted for payment of onsite registration fees. Cash cannot be accepted.
- Suppliers to the trade and non-exhibiting manufacturers will be charged a registration fee of $900. Only major credit cards are accepted for payment of onsite registration fees. Cash will not be accepted.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($60 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee.
- Luggage carts, wheeled cases of any kind and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during Show hours without show management’s consent.
- In compliance with New York City regulations, there is no smoking throughout the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, on-site sale and delivery of merchandise are strictly prohibited. All orders must be shipped.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and Show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Special access: if you have special access requirements, click here for details. If these provisions do not meet your needs, please call contact Monica Campbell for assistance.
- For general information, please call 800-465-5514 (US and Canada) or 847-996-5814 (International)